How to install apps on sd card – As the increase of apps downloaded and data stored in your Android phones, you nearly hit the devices’ storage limit of 16G or more, and the phones warn you that you have only 1G or just 100MB or so left of the internal storage. However, you have a 8G external SD card and have no idea how to install apps or move those existed to SD card.You just come to the right place. The following article will show you two ways to install apps on SD card.
How To Install Apps Onto Your SD Card
Method 1: Directly Move to SD Card from Phone
If you download some apps from Google Play and finish installation, you can go to the “Application Manager“. When you found the needed app, tap it open and hit the “Move to SD card” button. Then, the app will migrate from internal memory to external SD card.
Method 2: Migrate Apps to SD Card with Android Transfer
If you have loads of apps to migrate to SD card, the former method maybe not a good choice because it will take you a pretty long time to move a great many apps to SD card one by one. Therefore, we recommend Android Transfer which enables you to transfer all existed apps from phone to external card at a time.
Step 1 Download and Install Android Transfer
Step 2 Connect Android Phone to Computer
- Plug your Android device into the computer via USB cable. Once the handset is detected, a window will pop up as below. Allow USB debugging on your device according to the steps.
- Then, the software will start connecting with the plug-in devices.You can check how the connection goes from the bar.
- Once it’s successfully connected.
Step 3 Move Apps to SD Card
- Click the Apps button at the left column to check the existed apps in your mobile phone. Tick the blocks next to the apps you want, and hit the “Move to SD Card” button at the middle-top of the interface. The selected apps will start exchanging from internal memory to external card.
- Migrating apps from phone external memory to SD card can save the phone storage so as to accelerate your phone. Hurry to try the method metioned above to manage the apps stored in your phone.
So above post is on how to install apps on sd card or move apps on your sd card.