This post will give you the method of how to remove virus from computer without antivirus.
How To Remove Virus From Computer Without Any Antivirus
Remove Virus From Computer Without Antivirus
- Start system in safe mode. (work in most cases)
- If safe mode isn’t working then try to use safe mode with cmd prompt.
- Create a new user and check in that new user account if cmd can be open or not.
- Always keep some software (like tune up utilities) from which you can check date of any service created. Use one of them and start cmd any how.
Now, after you are able to start them.
- First start task manager(CTRL+SHIFT+ESCAPE) and end all suspicious services.
- Then end explorer.exe also
- From new task start msconfig.
- In msconfig go to service tab and uncheck any suspicious or unwanted service.you can guess by manufacture or by thinking that did you have installed something related to that service or not.
- Go to startup tab. check for service which look unknown or cross check with tune up ( on which date service is created) or any service that you can say its virus.
- Check location of that service from where it is started, you can find location within startup tab under COMMAND.It will show you the path of the file
- Again open cmd.
- Go to that location.
- Change attribute of the file.
- DELETE it
- Do it for every file that look like virus to you. Be care full, you will need some experience, because if you delete some important file then it can cause problem in related application.
How To Remove Virus From Computer Without Antivirus – Remove all virus with this trick and make your computer virus free totally.