today i will tell you that how to unlock iphone passcode using itunes. In this post you will get easy method to unlock iphone passcode using itunes.As you know that iphone is very expensive phone and have good security but sometimes you forgot your passcode and your phone is lost.There are various methods to unlock iphone passcode using itunes.Our guide includes how to unlock iphone passcode using itunes for free as well as how to legally unlock iphone. Unlock or Bypass Security iPhone’s passcode ways works in all type of iPhone like iPhone 6 or 6 plus, iPhone 5, 5S, 5c, as well as iPhone 4 and 4s. This post will teach you that how to unlock iphone passcode using itunes.
How To Unlock Iphone Passcode Using Itunes
See Also :- How To Unlock Iphone Passcode 2016
Unlock Iphone Passcode Using Itunes
1.Erase your device with iTunes
If you’ve synced your device with iTunes, you can restore your device.
- Connect your device to the computer you synced with.
- Open iTunes. If asked for a passcode, try another computer you’ve synced with, or use recovery mode.
- Wait for iTunes to sync your device and make a backup. If it doesn’t, learn what to do.
- Once the sync and backup have finished,click Restore your Devive
- When you reach the set up screen while restoring your iOS device, tap Restore from iTunes backup.
- Select your device in iTunes. Look at the date and size of each backup and pick the most relevant one.
2.Erase your device with iCloud
- From another device, go to icloud.com/find.
- If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.
- Select the device you want to erase.
- Click Erase [device] to erase your device and its passcode.
- Now you can either restore from a backup or set up as new.
If your device isn’t connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network, you can’t erase it with Find My iPhone.
3.Erase your device with recovery mode
If you’ve never synced with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iCloud, you need to use recovery mode to restore your device. This will erase the device and its passcode.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes. If you don’t have a computer, borrow one from a friend, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.
- While your device is connected, force restart it:
- On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time.
- On an iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons at the same time.
Don’t release when you see the Apple logo. Keep holding both buttons until you see the recovery mode screen.
- When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restore.iTunes will download software for your device. If it takes more than 15 minutes, your device will exit recovery mode and you’ll need to repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Wait for the process to finish. Then you can set up and use your device.
So above post is on how to unlock iphone passcode with itunes.