Today, I will represent that how to change IMEI number of android phones. Through this post, You can easy to change IMEI number. Lots of people being used android phones and every people has their personal android smartphone.This process is only working for root device or unroot devices Change IMEI Number Of Android Phones. Few People changes IMEI of android phone for earning unlimited money with some applications by creating fake accounts on an android device. Applications developers wanna register their device on so many devices and they can track IMEI number on android devices but android user changes IMEI number on their Android device. This post finally teaches us you about how to change IMEI number of android phones 2017.
How To Change IMEI Number Of Android Phones
How to Change IMEI Number of Android Phone
This trick is for ROOTED devices. You can easily change IMEI number of your Android Phone with the help of this method Change IMEI Number Of Android Phones.
Change IMEI Number of Android Phones
- first of all, rooted Android Device
- Xposed should be installed on your device.
- To Download IMEI Changer.
- Internet Connection is also required.
Change IMEI Number of Android Phones
- First of all,
Dial *#06# on your phone to get your real IMEI number.
- Write your IMEI number on a paper or somewhere for future use.
- You go to Xposed> Modules
- To create Tick on IMEI Changer A1pk as Module.
- Restart your android Device.
- After this, you will get your original IMEI number and Current IMEI number.
- You enter new IMEI Number in NEW IMEI NUMBER box.
- Now, enter on Apply.
- Restart your device again to set this new IMEI number.
- Now, You check again and you will get your new IMEI original number
Reason to change/convert your device’s IMEI number:-
1. First of all, make your device untraceable and unreachable,
2. You should convert Android IMEI to Blackberry IMEI to use GLO BIS plan,
3. To Fix invalid IMEI number problem on any devices,
4. Then Reset/Update/Repair your Android device,
5. Finally, Getting a Unique device ID.
This is the easiest method to change IMEI number of an Android device(includes tablet) with or without root your android or with or You can without the use of any IMEI Changer Software, IMEI Change Tool, Terminal Emulator programmatically Change IMEI Number Of Android Phones.
To Find IMEI number or Device Id of any android device:
- Firstly, to find out IMEI number of your device, just dial *#06#.
- To find out device ID, You should just dial *#*#8255#*#* and you will get your IMEI number in GTalk Service Monitor. And another method to find out IMEI number is by going to Menu > Settings > About Phone > Status on your device.
How to change IMEI number easily
1. First of all Dial *#7465625# or *#*#3646633#*#* on your android device.
2. Click on Connectivity option or call pad,
3. Now you look for CDS information and then click on it.
4. You should check out for Radio information.
5. If your android device is a dual sim device. Then you will get two option like IMEI_1 [SIM1] and IMEI_2 [SIM2]. Then you should select any one or of which you wanna change IMEI number Change IMEI Number Of Android Phones.
6. Now, you should change your IMEI number illustrated below,
AT +EPMR=1,7, IMEI_1 and AT +EGPR=1,10, IMEI_2
7. You should just replace IMEI1 or IMEI2 with your any your desired number. and then click on SEND.
Note: You can also change IMEI number to any Blackberry IMEI number easily.
How to Change IMEI Number of Android phones
IMEI of an Android device can be changed with our without root,
Change Device ID with Root,
1. Firstly, you should root Your Android device. click here
2. You should download and install Device ID changer,
3. Follow the wizard of this app.
4. After this, restart/reboot your device and done.
Change Device ID without Root
1. Firstly, Backup your Android device. click here
2. You should Go to Settings. and then click on Backup & Reset.
3. Click on ‘Factory Data Reset’.
4. You should reset your phone.
5. After this, Then you will get a new and unique device ID.
Your device may have been totally repaired and now you are also getting problems related to the network problem. It may be because of not having a valid unique device id Change IMEI Number Of Android Phones. It is illegal but it may help you to get your phone back easily. If you own a rooted Android device then we will provide you an easy trick to change your unique device id Change IMEI Number Of Android Phones. This will not need you to download and install anything or to connect your android device to the PC with USB debugging mode enabled, it is a very simple method that you can perform in few seconds but the only requirement of this method is that you need a rooted Android device.
So above post is on how to change IMEI number of android phones 2017.