Today, I am going to share my views on how to unlock iPhone passcode 2017. As we all know that there are millions of iPhone user there over worldwide. There are about 40-50% mobile users who only trust on Apple’s product. Now after the release of the Apple iOS latest version iOS v8, users from the worldwide have reported many error and bug on this mobile OS that’s why Apple keep on fixing these bugs and with this today company has released its another patched version iOS v8.3 for its users. In this post, you will get the best method unlock iPhone passcode 2017.
How To Unlock iPhone Passcode 2017 Free
See Also: –
How To Unlock iPhone Passcode 2017
Today when you buy an iPhone through a carrier, chances are it comes locked to that carrier’s network only which is usually isn’t a big deal, but if you plan on doing some travelling, or you decide to switch to another carrier before your contract is up, you’ll probably want your phone to be able to work on different networks available at that place.
#1 Method: Unlock iPhone Passcode by Carrier Unlock
- Contact Existing Carrier: – Firstly contact your existing carrier and tell them about your change of the carrier. There you will have to pay the changing carrier of iPhone fee and your request will get submitted there.
- Contact Carrier You Are Switching Too: – Now raise a request to the carrier which you want to switch to. And after approval from the existing carrier, you can easily switch between multiple carriers.
#2 Method: Unlock iPhone Passcode by Third Party Unlock
- Find a service:-. Today there are a large number of companies online that will sell you the unlock codes for your phone for payment from you as these companies circumvent current restrictions by operating in countries not covered by US laws.
- Search the Unlocking Code: – now before paying any company to unlock your phone, research the company as much as possible on the internet and find user reviews, and ask around in phone enthusiast forum about your device.
- Just retrieve your iPhone’s IMEI code: – After, completing the all above steps, your iPhone will be added to Apple’s official unlocked phones list that means it will stay unlocked even if you upgrade iOS versions of your iPhone and also add the iPhone to the list, the company you are paying will need your phone’s IMEI code, which is unique to your iPhone, So just follow the below steps to proceed.
* On any iPhone, just dial *#06# and your IMEI code will be displayed.
*On an original iPhone or iPhone 5, the number is engraved on the back near the bottom.
* Also on an iPhone 3G, 3GS, 4, and 4S. The IMEI number is printed on the SIM card tray.
* In iTunes, clicking on your connected iPhone will display the IMEI code in the Summary window, beneath the iPhone’s storage capacity too.
- Now Pay For the services: – Now you might have to wait for few hours and even some days as these companies have employees that find the code for them and that can take a time.Make sure that you have given all the correct details of your phone.
- Now activate Your Unlock Of :- Now when you have confirmed that your iPhone has been unlocked you have to completely unlock it by inserting the sim of new carrier and that’s it, If that won’t work then just unlock your iPhone by iTunes by filling the unlocking code in it and then restoring the old backup of your iPhone that you have saved earlier.
So, above post is on how to unlock iPhone passcode 2017.