Here I will represent that how to unlock iPhone passcode with the computer. In this post, i will tell you to the easy method to unlock iPhone passcode with computer. iPhone’s passcode is very good security in apple mobile phones but sometimes you forgot your iPhone’s passcode and your phone is lost. There are many legal & illegal methods or ways to bypass and unlock the passcode of your iPhone. In this post, we give you some legal methods to unlock your iPhone passcode with Computer. This is 100% sure and tested tricks. Learn about the Unlock iPhone tricks.
How To Unlock Iphone Passcode With Computer
Pick a way to erase your mobile before you forgot your passcode unless you made a backup and there is not a way to save your device’s data. You will need to erase your device, which deletes all of your data and settings. Choose a way to erase:
- use iTunes if you have synced.
- If you are signed in to iCloud and Find My iPhone is enabled, use iCloud. If you don’t use iCloud and you can’t sync use the recovery mode.
1. Erase Device With Itunes:-
- If you can restore your device.then you can sync your device
- Connect your device to the computer you synced with.
- Open iTunes. If asked for a passcode, try another computer you’ve synced.
- To sync your device wait for the iTunes to made a backup.
- Once the backup has finished, click on Restore.
- While restoring your iOS device you reach the setup screen and then tap Restore from iTunes backup.
- Please Select your device in iTunes. Look at the date and size of each backup.
2. Erase your device with iCloud:-
- If you set up Find My iPhone on your iOS device, you can use iCloud to erase and restore it.
- Go to icloud.com/find.from another device.
- Sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click All Devices at the bottom of your browser window.
- Now Select the device you want to erase.
- Click Erase to your device and its passcode.
- Now you can either restore from a backup.
If your device is not connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network, you can’t erase it with Find My iPhone. so internet connection is required.
3.To Erase device with recovery mode
If you have never synced with iTunes in iCloud, you require using recovery mode to restore your device. This will erase the device and it’s passcode.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes.
- Force restart it While your device is connected.
- On an iPhone 6s press and hold the Sleep and Home buttons at the same time.
- On an iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold the Sleep and Volume Down buttons at the same time.
- Don’t release when you see the Apple logo.Until you see the recovery mode screen keep holding both buttons.
- When you see the option to Restore or Update, you should select option Restore.
- iTunes will download software for your mobile. it takes more than 15 minutes when your device will exit recovery mode.
- Wait for the completion of the process and then you can set up and use your device.
So above post is on how to unlock iPhone passcode with computer. This is the best and easy method to unlock the iPhone passcode with the help of the computer. I hope you like this post and share this.