Through this tutorial you can easily create backup of your whatsapp chats or conversations with the help of this post How To Recover WhatsApp Deleted Messages.
How To Recover WhatsApp Deleted Messages
You have to follow these simple steps:
- Firstly go to whatsapp database folder and go to this directory path – sdcard/WhatsApp/Databases
- In whatsapp database folder you will find chat files with dates
- For example– msgstore-2014-09-13.1.
- We have to rename it add any word before
- From the other Files just select the file which shows appropriate date before you accidently deleted your whatsapp message, and now rename that file to
- Finally, Go to Setting then go to Applications then manage applications and select Whatsapp and Click onClear Data.
- Now open Whatsapp, Choose Restore and now the chat file saved as will be restored and hence your messages are also recovered.
Stay updated with How To Recover WhatsApp Deleted Messages.Provide your comments below.