Today, I will represent that how to remove memory card password on your android smartphones. Through this post, you can easy to remove memory card password. The memory card is also a flash memory data storage device used for storing data such as documents, songs and videos and memory card are also used in laptops, tablets and video game consoles. Sometimes people can forget the memory card password and If you easily remove the memory card password then go through this post. This post will finally teach you about how to remove memory card password 2017.
How To Remove Memory Card Password 2017
It is the easy method to remove password from memory card and is very simple and this also can be done by two ways, either from android device. You can also view your current password too Remove Memory Card Password. Just follow some steps are given below.
Remove Memory Card Password
Some Steps To View and Remove Password Of Memory Card By Using Android:
- Firstly, insert your password protected memory card in your android device.
- Download the ES file Explorer in your android and open it.
- Go to system folder and then locate the file MMC store.
- Rename it as mmcstore.txt and open it on your android device.
- Now you can see the current password of your memory card on your device, note it down.
- In memory card option click on remove password and then paste the password that you have noted on your device.
- That’s it you are done and enjoy.
Steps To Remove Password Of Memory Card By Using PC:
With the help of this method, your all data will get lost If you format your memory card. In this method, so I tell you to use above method and if it does not work then go through this method.
- First of all, insert your memory card in any of smartphone.
- Connect the phone to the computer with the help of USB cable.
- After this, right click on memory card drive in your Pc and then click on format.
- Now formatting your memory card password will also get removed and then you can now access your memory card completely.
There are few solutions to remove memory card password:Remove Memory Card Password
1. Download and Install FExplorer on your Symbian mobile.
6. Your password will be located within that file on your device.
For Symbian Mobiles:
“Show the System Files”.
3. After, this you will see the third column and also get the code like tmsdo2g.
After this, you can see the characters between? because it is your password 33333.
5. You may not able to access the path file:
C:/Sys/Data/Mmcstore on your device
For memory card:
Put the card in any E series mobile or N95 etc and format it quickly.
Then It will not ask for a password.
1. Firstly you visit file manager on your mobile
2. In Settings choose system folders n your device.
3. In the System folder, you can find a file called mmcstore
4. Send the file to your PC with the help of IR/Bluetooth
5. After this, Open the file in Notepad
6. After these steps, You can easy to remove memory card password.
So above post tells us about how to remove memory card password 2017.