Today, I’m going to teach you that how to switch from iOS to android using google drive. Firstly, you have to know that this thing has not remained crucial or difficult because apple has already made the app to switch iOS to android using google drive. Android users can also use it to transfer their android data to the iOS device. You can also switch between both. The google has made a way for the users of iOS devices to switch up their devices to the android platform by using the google drive. So, in this post, you will know that how to switch from iOS to android using google drive 2017. Learn about how to switch from iOS to android using google drive.
How To Switch From iOS To Android Using Google Drive 2017
How to Switch from iOS to Android Using Google Drive Backup
The method is quite easy and simple and you just have to follow the simple step by step switch from iOS to android using google drive.
Steps to Switch from iOS to Android Using Google Drive Backup
1. First of all, you have to download & install the latest version of the Google Drive that comes with all new best features which are used to the switch from iOS to Android. If you have already installed this, then make sure that it is the latest version of Google drive switch from iOS to android using google drive.
2. Now just open the Google Drive app on your iOS device and then sign in to the Gmail account that you are using on your Android device. On the screen after logging into your account just look straight to the three dots menu that is placed on the top on the left side and then click on it. Now just go to the options Settings>Backup from there.
3. The Google drive will automatically choose to create the backup for your iOS contacts, photos, and videos. You can also select to remove any such data from being backed up that you do not want anymore. This is too simple, just select one of any categories that you don’t want to create a backup and then just tap it on the screen, on the next screen tap the blue slider switch from iOS to android using google drive.
4. If you have made your final selection of the things that you need to create the backup then click on the Start Backup button. Also, gives access to any of the permissions that Google Drive prompts and after this you will proceed to the backup of your content. This makes the process too simple and easy to be executed for the backup of large data from your device.
5. By using the Android device login to that same Google Drive account, you will notice that the whole of the iOS data that you have created earlier the backup using the same account starts to sync the data of your Android device and the whole data will automatically get switched from iOS to Android switch from iOS to android using google drive.
6. For Google Pixel XL or Google Pixel users, the process is very easy, use the Quick Switch Adapter app that is already there on the device and then connects to the iPhone with the help of the cable. All your data will be transferred from iOS device to the Pixel device.