Here I will tell you that how to unlock iphone passcode with computer.In this post i will tell you easy method to unlock iphone passcode with computer. iPhone’s passcode is very good security in iPhone but sometimes you forgot your iPhone’s passcode and your phone is lost. There are many legal & illegal methods or ways to bypass and unlock the passcode of your iPhone. But in this post, we give you some legal methods to unlock your iPhone passcode with Computer. Unlock or Bypass Security iPhone’s passcode ways works in all type of iPhone like iPhone 6 or 6 plus, iPhone 5, 5S, 5c, as well as iPhone 4 and 4s.Learn About the iphone hacking tricks.
How To Unlock Iphone Passcode With Computer
See Also :- How To Unlock Iphone Passcode 2016
Pick a way to erase your deviceUnless you made a backup before you forgot your passcode, there isn’t a way to save your device’s data. You’ll need to erase your device, which deletes all of your data and settings. Choose a way to erase:
- If you’ve synced with iTunes, use iTunes.
- If you’re signed in to iCloud and Find My iPhone is enabled, use iCloud.
- If you don’t use iCloud and you can’t sync or connect with iTunes, use recovery mode.
1. Erase Device With Itunes :-
If you’ve synced your device with iTunes, you can restore your device.
- Connect your device to the computer you synced with.
- Open iTunes. If asked for a passcode, try another computer you’ve synced with, or use recovery mode.
- Wait for iTunes to sync your device and make a backup. If it doesn’t, learn what to do.
- Once the sync and backup have finished,click Restore [your device].
- When you reach the Set Up screen while restoring your iOS device, tap Restore from iTunes backup.
- Select your device in iTunes. Look at the date and size of each backup and pick the most relevant one.
2. Erase your device with iCloud :-
If you set up Find My iPhone on your iOS device or Mac, you can use iCloud to erase and restore it.
- From another device, go to icloud.com/find.
- If prompted, sign in with your Apple ID.
- Click All Devices at the top of your browser window.
- Select the device you want to erase.
- Click Erase [device] to erase your device and its passcode.
- Now you can either restore from a backup or set up as new.
If your device isn’t connected to a Wi-Fi or cellular network, you can’t erase it with Find My iPhone.
3. Erase device with recovery mode
If you’ve never synced with iTunes or set up Find My iPhone in iCloud, you need to use recovery mode to restore your device. This will erase the device and its passcode.
- Connect your iOS device to your computer and open iTunes. If you don’t have a computer, borrow one from a friend, or go to an Apple Retail Store or Apple Authorized Service Provider.
- While your device is connected, force restart it:
- On an iPhone 6s and earlier, iPad, or iPod touch: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Home buttons at the same time.
- On an iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus: Press and hold the Sleep/Wake and Volume Down buttons at the same time.
Don’t release when you see the Apple logo. Keep holding both buttons until you see the recovery mode screen.
- When you see the option to Restore or Update, choose Restor
- iTunes will download software for your device. If it takes more than 15 minutes, your device will exit recovery mode and you’ll need to repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Wait for the process to finish. Then you can set up and use your device.
So above post is on How To Unlock Iphone Passcode With Computer. In this post you get hidden tricks through which you can easily unlock iphone passcode with the help of computer. I hope you like this post and share this.